Welcome to Waste Recycling Technologies
Waste Recycling Technologies Ltd offers extensive services to waste recycling industries. WRT was formed in 2006; with over 30 years experience in the material handling and sorting industries but also in more recent times the waste recycling industries. Its primary goal was to supply products with a high emphasis on build quality and efficient design.
WRT are the UK agents for SWT Waste Technology who are part of SMA B. V. a Dutch engineering company. SMA have been involved in the waste recycling business for over 20 years, offering there unique Air Suction Waste Separation equipment (Wood Magnet) as well as fully turn key Waste Recycling System solutions including trommel screens and picking stations. SWT has recently installed systems here in the UK handling all types of waste including ash from incineration. SWT manufacture full mobile picking stations, which are available for sale or hire.
WRT can offer an alternative budget range of trommels, picking stations and also offer modular washing system for primary and secondary aggregates.
We can help design all sizes of MRF from initial concept, through design, manufacture, and installation to source the right product or materials to meet your requirements helping you REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE more material to make the planet greener.
WRT have been involved in developing air separation systems so can offer solutions for the separation of materials using air which includes windshifters, air knives, waste separator units and filtration systems either as part of a new system or retro fitted to existing systems.
WRT can also offer a wide range of second hand equipment including screening, crushing and shredding for the material handling and waste recycling industries. Whatever your need, WRT can help.
WRT are an appointed agent for Easikit Conveyor and can supply self assembly, off the shelf, modular belt conveyor solutions for Easikit conveyor units which range from 300mm wide to 1500mm wide handling all types of materials.
What ever your requirements are we are sure that Waste Recycling Technologies will have a solution to achieve your recycling targets.
PTF Haeusser Rotorwrap TT Square Bale Wrapper
- Square bale wrapper type Rotowrap TT ECO Wrapper manufactured by PTF Haeusser GmbH from Germany.
- Stand-alone machine, the bales will need to load the end of the automatic cycle the bale is tipped off on to the floor and removed by forklift.
- The machine is driven by a 5.5kw electric motor, 400 volt, 3 phase.
SWT 3 Bay Mobile Picking Station
- Feed hopper at tail end of inclined conveyor section with heavy-duty impact bars under belt at feed point. Inclined feed conveyor up onto horizontal section for manual selection.
- The conveyor will be fitted with a 1200 mm wide Chevron Belting. Vulcanised belt joint. Supported by low friction skid strips with a variable speed control.
- Three picking stations on both sides of belt each consisting of 1200mm x 400mm chutes Sides lined with rubber complete with emergency pull wire above belt.
- The picking belt is fitted with a canopy over picking section
- Access to picking section up from ground level, by stairs, mounted at rear end of machine.
- Diesel drive powerpack
- Single axle on rear end with air brakes.
- Overband Magnet
Trommel Fines Clean Up SystemApril,2016
Wareham Skip Hire came to Waste Recycling Technologies with a problem on how to improve there trommel fines to meet the new level of Loss of Ignition (“LOI”) threshold. On there existing plant the trommel screen is separating at 40 mm with the -40mm discharging into a bay under the screen. So a new conveyor […]find out more
JEST Waste RecyclerAugust,2014
Waste Recycling Technologies can now offer the JEST WASTE RECYCLER, which is patented worldwide by TORSAN S.L. for the separation of waste materials according to their densities. JEST WASTE RECYCLER is the only machine that separates solid waste materials by means of screening, air and water in one compact machine. The principal application of the […]find out more