Welcome to Waste Recycling Technologies
Waste Recycling Technologies Ltd offers extensive services to waste recycling industries. WRT was formed in 2006; with over 30 years experience in the material handling and sorting industries but also in more recent times the waste recycling industries. Its primary goal was to supply products with a high emphasis on build quality and efficient design.
WRT are the UK agents for SWT Waste Technology who are part of SMA B. V. a Dutch engineering company. SMA have been involved in the waste recycling business for over 20 years, offering there unique Air Suction Waste Separation equipment (Wood Magnet) as well as fully turn key Waste Recycling System solutions including trommel screens and picking stations. SWT has recently installed systems here in the UK handling all types of waste including ash from incineration. SWT manufacture full mobile picking stations, which are available for sale or hire.
WRT can offer an alternative budget range of trommels, picking stations and also offer modular washing system for primary and secondary aggregates.
We can help design all sizes of MRF from initial concept, through design, manufacture, and installation to source the right product or materials to meet your requirements helping you REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLE more material to make the planet greener.
WRT have been involved in developing air separation systems so can offer solutions for the separation of materials using air which includes windshifters, air knives, waste separator units and filtration systems either as part of a new system or retro fitted to existing systems.
WRT can also offer a wide range of second hand equipment including screening, crushing and shredding for the material handling and waste recycling industries. Whatever your need, WRT can help.
WRT are an appointed agent for Easikit Conveyor and can supply self assembly, off the shelf, modular belt conveyor solutions for Easikit conveyor units which range from 300mm wide to 1500mm wide handling all types of materials.
What ever your requirements are we are sure that Waste Recycling Technologies will have a solution to achieve your recycling targets.
Doppstadt AK 635 Compact High Speed Shredder
- All new belts.
- Recondition front drum.
- New hammers, fire cert, recon walking floor.
- 80m and 60m screening baskets.
- Mercedes engine.
- Also fitted with overband magnet.
- Fully Wireless remote control.
- Fully serviced by Blue, new belts.
- 12 Month machine inspection report – just done.
- Fire protection system – check just done by Ardent.
- Fire protection system – service & current certificate – Ardent.
Furnex SC3000 Aluminum Melting Plant
Aluminum Melting Furnace system to separate aluminum from other types metals can also be used to clean up scrap copper. Original cost of system £750,000.00. Plant comprising of the following: –
- Capacity approximately 1.5 tons per hour
- Runs on Waste Oil approximately 850 liters per shift
- 1 x Furnace for mixed metals i.e. engine blocks, gearboxes window frames etc.
- 1 x Furnace for Aluminum i.e wheel rims, window frames etc.
- Furnace temperature between 800°C to 850°C
- Vortex Smoke Burning Technology
- After burner in chimney no flumes meets with full E. A. approval
- Height of chimney approximately 12 meters.
- Electric Control Panel with data logger & alarms
- Remote control
- Molten Aluminum holding well Capacity 4.9 ton’s
- Molten Aluminum chutes
- Dimensions: Approximately 8.3 m wide x 9 m deep x 4.7 m high + Chimney
- 4 off Sow’s
- 2 off Fork Lift Charge Bins
- 1 off Rake
- 38,000 Litres Bunded Storage Tank
- Videos available on request
LJH Static C&D Waste Sorting System
Complete LJH Static C&D Waste Sorting System comprising of the following
- Feed Hopper with Vibrating Feeder.
- Trommel Feed Conveyor 11.3 m CRS x 1200mm wide chevron belt
- Trommel Screen 2.4 m diameter x 6.8 m long fitted with 40 mm apt decks
- Link Conveyor 8.8 m CRS x 1200mm wide chevron belt
- Blower unit 22 kw fan
- Two Bay Picking Station
- Overband Magnet
- All Electric Drives complete with electrical control panel
Why we believe WRT is your “go to” authority for recycling equipment
Find out why Steve Hill believes that Waste Recycling Technologies are the “Go To” authority for recycling equipmentfind out more
Trommel Fines Clean Up System
Wareham Skip Hire came to Waste Recycling Technologies with a problem on how to improve there trommel fines to meet the new level of Loss of Ignition (“LOI”) threshold. On there existing plant the trommel screen is separating at 40 mm with the -40mm discharging into a bay under the screen. So a new conveyor […]find out more